I recently saw this tag and thought it was pretty simple to do. It also will be fun to come up with my list, so here I go.
10 things I love
1. Weekends. I’m living for them.
2. Great music. The kind that makes you want to sing at the top of your lungs and can’t help dancing to.
3. Going to the beach anywhere. There is nothing like sitting on the beach watching the water and just relaxing
4. My house. I just love being at home.
5. YouTube. I’m obsessed with daily vlogs. I also just love that you can find anything you need to learn about.
6. Social media. I love reading what other people are getting into.
7. Finding new clothes or cosmetics. You know…me being a shopping addict and all.
8. Peace. I love having time to myself.
9. Summer. It’s my favorite season. I know it can get really really hot, but that’s better than the cold.
10. Being genuinely happy about anything.
10 things I hate
1. People over-complicating anything. Keep it simple, please. Everything doesn’t have to be so difficult.
2. Fighting/arguing. I just have never been a fan of cruelty or meanness.
3. Anyone taking advantage of me.
4. Cleaning, I just deep cleaned my house and I still hurt.
5. Cold weather
6. Not being able to figure out this thing we call life.
7. Diet soft drinks. Accidentally giving me a diet drink is the one thing a restaurant can do to make me truly mad.
8. Reality tv. I don’t really like scripted reality. What’s real about that?
9. Racism/Sexism, etc. – Anything with people hating others for who they are. Learn to accept people’s differences. I still struggle with understanding this kind of hatred. It’s disgusting.
10. Being sick. I get so whiny.