Life is a difficult thing to figure out sometimes. I have so many questions and fears. I never really pictured my life where it is right now. When I was younger, I thought I would have children, a husband, a career. I guess I pictured a perfect life. Man, did reality slap me in the face. I don’t have any of these things. Is it my fault? Where did I go wrong? I guess I just assumed that that it just naturally happens if you follow a certain path in life. Throwing my finger up to paths! I’m a little lost today. I’m sure I will feel better soon, but I get these downward spirals that just have me thinking about where I wanted my life to be….and where it is. Then I think about my mom, who had such a short life. Who am I to complain?! I’m alive. I have the opportunity to change my life if I want it bad enough right? Is that it? I don’t want it bad enough? So many jumbled thoughts going through my head. I get sad, then I get mad that I’m sad. I’m envious of people who got it all together.. But then again…envy is a sin. My head is going to explode. My heart might explode too.
This was fun to do last week, so I am doing it again. Here are three outfits from last week. All of the clothes are from Lane Bryant. The yellow shoes are an old classic that I purchased from Boston Store in Wisconsin about three years ago. The strappy sandals with the flowers on top are also a classic from a few years ago. I believe they are Aerosoles, but unfortunately I believe they are past their prime. The sandals with the gold details were featured on my blog last year. They are from Lane Bryant. Hope you all enjoy!
Talk to you all soon!
I recently saw this tag and thought it was pretty simple to do. It also will be fun to come up with my list, so here I go.
10 things I love
1. Weekends. I’m living for them.
2. Great music. The kind that makes you want to sing at the top of your lungs and can’t help dancing to.
3. Going to the beach anywhere. There is nothing like sitting on the beach watching the water and just relaxing
4. My house. I just love being at home.
5. YouTube. I’m obsessed with daily vlogs. I also just love that you can find anything you need to learn about.
6. Social media. I love reading what other people are getting into.
7. Finding new clothes or cosmetics. You know…me being a shopping addict and all.
8. Peace. I love having time to myself.
9. Summer. It’s my favorite season. I know it can get really really hot, but that’s better than the cold.
10. Being genuinely happy about anything.
10 things I hate
1. People over-complicating anything. Keep it simple, please. Everything doesn’t have to be so difficult.
2. Fighting/arguing. I just have never been a fan of cruelty or meanness.
3. Anyone taking advantage of me.
4. Cleaning, I just deep cleaned my house and I still hurt.
5. Cold weather
6. Not being able to figure out this thing we call life.
7. Diet soft drinks. Accidentally giving me a diet drink is the one thing a restaurant can do to make me truly mad.
8. Reality tv. I don’t really like scripted reality. What’s real about that?
9. Racism/Sexism, etc. – Anything with people hating others for who they are. Learn to accept people’s differences. I still struggle with understanding this kind of hatred. It’s disgusting.
10. Being sick. I get so whiny.
Here are a few outfits from last week. Everything is from Lane Bryant except the striped dress. That was purchased from Saks off Fifth. The black flat sandals are Nine West. The wedge sandals are Reaction by Kenneth Cole. The summer weather had me feeling very flirty, so dresses/skirts were worn three of the five work days.
Talk to you all soon!