As you have read, I have been experiencing a lot of drama this past few months, so here are a few things that I have learned the hard way.
- People use the word “love” so haphazardly. I wonder if they even know the meaning of it.
- Many people want to see you fail even if they won’t say it out loud.
- Some people only believe in helping others if there is something in it for them.
- Family will betray you.
- Everyone likes a bit of drama as long as they can watch from the sidelines.
- Do not do business with family. This is something that I had always known, but failed to follow through on. Twice.
- Even though it’s hard, don’t stoop to a negative person’s level.
- Try not to hate. I really see why people can get violent now, but really try to stay above that.
- Pray, meditate, exercise….whatever. I’ve had to find things to keep my mind off of everything. Not as bad as when my mom passed and I could only sleep with the t.v. on so that I would stop thinking so much about it..but on a smaller scale.
- Don’t dwell on the past or the would have, should haves. Take the situation for the lesson that it was and try no to repeat it.